Friday, October 28, 2011

Ricky Rubio: A Freak of Nature



Can you guess why the title is "a freak of nature"? Well, that words came from Pepe Sánchez. He said "Rubio is being so young and being so skilled and also so cool all the time. You can see that he knows what he's doing. He's not playing out there with pros based only on his talents. He knows the game and he can only improve. I think he'll be a great player. It all depends on him, but I personally think he's going to be great"

Ricard "Ricky" Rubio Vives or usually known as Ricky Rubio was born on October 21, 1990 in El Masnou, Barcelona, Spain. He is a Spanish professional basketball player for the Minnesota Timberwolves of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is so tall, 1.92 m.

One thing that I know, I outta use stilts whenever I stand beside him. But... When I can meet him? Never. Just ignore it...

Fyi, he got number 1 in my handsome guy list ._. Here are some of his photos. Enjoy!










 Now you have seen his photos. I hope you, especially girls, are not blind~ LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment