Friday, November 11, 2011

A Special Acoustic Evening with Jason Mraz and Toca Rivera!


Look at that! I saw the Jason Mraz's concert! Cool, huh?

Well, actually I'm not one of his big fans. I like his songs, his style, his gesture when playing guitar but honestly, not that crazy about Mraz. But, I saw his show because my cousin, Widya, invited to come. Widya is Jason's big fans. Then, thinking that Jason is a superstar, and he came to Bali-a place where I live now-, and there's someone invited me, I must be crazy if I refused that invitation!

Then, Widya and I arranged where and when to meet up. Finally, we decided to meet on Monday, 7th Nov at NAV karaoke center. There we met then direct to my dorm. Widya stayed a night there. The next day, after my class finished, we hung out together.

And finally, the day came! Nov, 9th at 4pm we were ready to rock Taman Bhagawan, Nusa Dua, the place where the concert held. When we arrived, it was raining and we couldn't take a walk. But it's okay because it made us stand close to the gate so that we could hit the first row. Can you imagine? First row!

And, the concert started. Jason showed up!



After that, I just can't say anything. Everything seemed so perfect! Ah ya, as I remember, he sang 25 songs:
1. The World As I See It
2. No Doubling Back
3. If It Kills Me
4. Make It Mine
5. Fly Me to the Moon
6. Lucky
7. You and I Both
8. Curbside Prophet (intro--for introducing themselves)
9. The Remedy (mashed up with Wonderwall)
10. Love For a Child
11. Mr Curiosity
12. Plane
13. Only Human
14. Bottom of the Sea
15. Living in the Moment (he said that this is the new song!)
16. The Longest Day of the Year
17. Butterfly
18. 0% Interest
19. Sunshine Song
20. The Woman I Love
21. I Won't Give Up
22. 93 Million Miles
23. I'm Yours
24. Gypsy Mc
25. Life is Wonderful

Well, here are some photos of his action that melted me, so much!!! Enjoy!



Jason in action
Toca in action











Jason and Toca when they're about to end the show





No comments:

Post a Comment