Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Family Gathering

Hey bloggers! Here I am, wanna share a little bit about my family gathering on 7th-8th of July 2012.

So, right now I'm having my oh-so-long-long-long holiday. Yap, it's a very long holiday because I have 3 months off. THREE MONTHS, DUDE! And, I flew back to Jakarta from Bali and about 2 weeks ago I had a family gathering at Sukabumi.

This family gathering came from the idea of my uncle who is about to move to Pittsburgh, USA, at around the end of this July. He got scholarship to study there and he'll bring her wife -- my aunt -- and his daughter -- my cousin -- along with him. That means we won't meet up with them for 2 years and that's why we wanna have a family gathering before he and his family fly to Pittsburgh.

The family gathering was held on 7th-8th of July 2012 at Pondok Saung Geulis Cottage, Cisaat, Sukabumi. I went there along with my uncles, aunts, cousins, mom, dad, brothers, and maid. We booked 3 cottages because the cottage is big enough so we didn't need to book too many cottages.

The cottage is good enough, score 7 out of 10. Inside the cottage, there is a restaurant, fishing pools, parks, a jogging track, and cottages of course. Between each cottage, there are small ponds with fish in it so we can see the fish under the cottage. But, watch out for babies and toddlers to not to go too close to the pond.







My family and I went there by car, if I'm not mistaken, 4 cars on convoy. I was in the third car together with my uncle who will move to USA, dad, mom, and brothers. On the afternoon, we arrived there. We had late lunch, and gathered at the park. We played soccer perfunctorily, bubbles, etc.











On the second day, we just gathered again at the park, took photos, had lunch and went back to home. Just that! It was just a very simple family gathering, but really can heal my homesickness ahahaha :') I love my family, so much ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment