Friday, June 08, 2012

Stick with Them ♥

Heyho bloggers! Here I am, back to the blogging world. Well ya, it's been a long time since my last post. Actually, I really want to post something but I'm just too busy with my days and feels like I just need to wait until I'm eventually exploding.

Now on this post, I wanna share about my college life which has come to the end of the first year woohoo *goosebumps* *bungee jumping*. I just imagine it's been a year but feels like it's just yesterday when I packed my stuffs, left Jakarta and moved to Bali. I still remember clearly that day when my family took me to the airport, farewell at the airport, hug with my dad and big bro (my mom and lil bro accompanied me to Bali), those kisses and hugs and farewell waves, ah :')

Then, after those touchy farewells, I entered the check in counter airport and flew to Bali wuuuush~

In Bali, I got my replacement of my left friends in Jakarta. I got new friends and they're all just so.... what, I don't know the best words to describe them. They're amazing, unique, quirky, sometimes idiot, full of crazy ideas and they're all great in their own way. They have their own style which make them even more unique hihihi. Well, they are Raissa, Kokom, Bayu, Cici, Weni and Zitta. I usually do so many things with them. When I get bored, we usually go to DDR station at Timezone, buy nail polish, go to Kuta, or just hang out for dinner. Ah ya, Cici has a Chinese restaurant at Kuta and the foods served there are all EXTREMELY DELICIOUS! You readers, outta eat there once you go to Kuta. The address is on Wana Segara Street 1C, Tuban, Kuta, Bali. Note it!

Warung Segarrr nom nom nom :9

And just about a week ago, we went to Lombok for a field trip, an activity held by campus. We had some observation there.

Kokom - Raissa - Cici - Bayu - Weni - Me. Zitta wasn't on this photo :(
About this observation, maybe I'll tell it more on my next post because I'm waiting for more photos.

The point is, I have a great life here with all my friends, new family here. Thank God, I thank You for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment