Monday, November 18, 2013

LIFE IS SO DAMN GOOD!

AAAAAAAAA CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!

Well, I've gone for centuries, then now I'm back with thousands stories that really bring my life passion bar up there and keep me saying "is it for real?" over and over again.

So let's start it up on the beginning 2013.

2013 is so special so far. Ah, too many good things happened in me. Homecoming too many (5 times this year so far), first time traveling abroad (Bangkok, Phuket, Singapore), solo-backpacking trip to Malang, finally Eid al-Adha at home after 2 years had it in Bali, being a part of APEC CEO Summit 2013 crew, and...the greatest one is....

YAY! I become a part of the big family of BESWAN DJARUM!

Aaaaa you know what, I've been dreaming about this chance for too long, and finally the wait paid off!

The story started around May. I applied to this scholarship through website and sent the documents. Shortly, out of 17,144 applying students from all over Indonesia, there were only 9,290 students passed the documents check and allowed to have the written test on July. After having written test, the number turned smaller into 2,234! And at last, those 2,234 were to have FGD and interview. Then, all I had to do was waiting to see the final result on August, 31st 2013.

And finally that August, 31st came. I sat nicely in front of my laptop in the midnight, opened the website, input my registration number, then all I saw was.....


I PASSEEDDDDD!!!

I couldn't hold myself not to make a noise in a midnight, I just couldn't. The wait paid off. I just couldn't... :')

I jumped in a super excitement for a couple minute before I spread the info to my family, friends, and my circle who's still awake at that time.

I was so shocked. I still stayed in disbelief when I later discovered that only 515 students, repeat, 515 students passed! I mean, what's better than knowing that you're in the 515 chosen students out of 17,144 applying students from all over Indonesia? And moreover, this is a brain-and-leader-character-oriented scholarship program. I mean, do I really deserve this? I think it's not that I'm smart, it's just that I'm lucky...

This is a very prestigious scholarship program. I know right. That was why I was aiming this scholarship program since I was in high school. Even my lecturer said so. And guess what? I got this. Allah is too nice for me. I'm so blessed.

Aannndddd, after that, I followed the first program from Djarum Beasiswa Plus; Nation Building. There will be several programs like Nation Building, Character Building, Leadership Development, Competition Challenges, International Exposure, Community Empowerment, and other talkshows and seminars. The first program is Nation Building which already held on November, 7-13th 2013.

Complete story about this program, will be on the next post ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hai kak, knalin ak mega. Kak mo nnya gmana sih cranya ngikutin beswan djarum? Oh, iya mampir jga ya kak ke megahudha.blogspot.com, salam kenal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Mega salam kenal juga, aku Denis :) Sorry for long overdue reply ya. Untuk segala informasi tentang Djarum Beasiswa Plus, kamu bisa visit website www.djarumbeasiswaplus.org atau follow twitter @beswandjarum yah :)

      Delete